Inclusioneering founder, Jo Stansfield, joins Bella Ikpasaja in a wide ranging discussion of all things inclusion and diversity in tech, as the inaugral speaker in her series of interviews with writers, organisational psychologiest and diversity and inclusion practitioners.
Listen to Part 1 to learn:
- What inspired the creation of Inclusioneering
- How Jo’s experiences returning to work after becoming a parent ignited her passion for DEI
- How diversity impacts business outcomes
- Effective ways to boost STEM skills for underserved communities
- Shifts in tech and DEI that could play out over the next 5 years
If you prefer, you can read the full interview on Bella’s medium blog.
And don’t forget to tune in to listen to Part 2.